DBR completes Competition Commission for selection of RGC members: applications from candidates have been accepted
Taking into account the entry into force of the Law of Ukraine «On Amendments to Certain Laws of Ukraine on Improving the Activities of the State Bureau of Investigation», a competition for vacant positions is announced.
According to Article 14 of the Law of Ukraine «On the State Bureau of Investigation» Citizens of Ukraine who are able to effectively perform the relevant official duties on the basis of their personal, business and moral qualities, age, educational and professional level and state of health are recruited on a voluntary basis (under contract) to the State Bureau of Investigation.
Appointments to positions in the State Bureau of Investigations, except for the positions of the Director of the State Bureau of Investigations, the head of the internal control unit of the central office of the State Bureau of Investigations and the heads of internal control units of the territorial offices of the State Bureau of Investigations, are made. positions of employees of the State Bureau of Investigation.
The legal and organizational principles of the competition are defined in the Procedure for conducting an open competition for positions of employees of the State Bureau of Investigation.
Qualification requirements for holding positions in the central office of the State Bureau of Investigation were approved by an order of the State Bureau of Investigation.
1) has been declared incapable or has limited civil capacity by a court decision;
2) has a criminal record for a crime that has not been expunged or removed in the manner prescribed by law (except for a rehabilitated person), or during the last year has been held administratively liable for committing an administrative offense related to corruption;
3) in the case of appointment will be directly subordinated to persons close to her or will be directly subordinated in connection with the exercise of powers to persons close to her;
4) did not pass a special test.
Article 16 of the Law of Ukraine «On the State Bureau of Investigation» It is determined that persons who do not have experience of practical work in the specialty, undergo mandatory training in the State Bureau of Investigation for a period of six months to one year.
Persons are not allowed to participate in the competition for the positions of the senior staff of the State Bureau of Investigations related to operational and investigative activities, and positions in the special unit:
Candidates for the positions of senior staff, after being determined by the competition commission as winners, pass the military medical commission in order to determine their fitness for service in the positions of privates and officers.
LIST OF VACANCIES
in the central office of the State Bureau of Investigation, for which a competition is announced:
Head of the Office for the Investigation of Crimes Committed in connection with the Mass Protests in 2013-2014, the State Bureau of Investigation — 1 position.
List of documents for participation in the competition and terms of the competition:
Documents from candidates wishing to participate in the competition are accepted until 6 p.m. 00 min August 30, 2020.
Documents should be sent by mail (registered mail with a description of the attachment and notification of delivery) to the address: st. Simona Petliura, 15, Kyiv, 01032. The envelope with the package of documents must contain the mark (in the upper left corner): «Competition Commission №5 (central office)». Contacts of the working group of the Tender Commission: (044) 294 64 20, e-mail: [email protected]
Due to the introduction of quarantine throughout Ukraine, documents are not accepted in person.
Persons who have expressed a desire to participate in the Competition for several vacant positions, submit to the relevant competition commission one package of documents for the Competition and applications for each vacant position, within the competition commission.
1. the application for participation in the competition, which is submitted in printed form, signed by hand, in the form specified in Annex 1 to the Procedure;
2. summary, which states (in chronological order):
last name, first name, patronymic (previous last names, first name, patronymic, date and place of registration of their change, the body that conducted the relevant registration (if any), in case of repeated changes of last name, first name, or patronymic indicate all cases in chronological order);
date and place of birth;
address for sending postal correspondence (postal code, region, district, settlement (city, town, village), street, house and apartment numbers (if available);
address by place of actual residence (postal code, region, district, settlement (city, town, village), street, house and apartment numbers (if available);
address of registration of residence (postal code, region, district, settlement) (city, town, village), street, house and apartment numbers (if available);
contact telephone numbers (mobile, etc.);
details of an identity document confirming the citizenship of Ukraine;
date of acquisition (acceptance) of citizenship of Ukraine (if the citizenship has changed, data on previous citizenship are indicated);
registration number of the taxpayer’s account card (identification number) (if the person refused to accept the registration number in the prescribed manner, the date of refusal and its reasons shall be indicated);
information on obtaining the appropriate degree of higher education (name of educational institution, series, number, date of issuance of the document on education), other information on the received education;
labor activity with indication of the date of admission and dismissal;
other knowledge, skills, abilities, etc.
marital status (if the person is (was) married — indicate the surname, name and patronymic of the spouse, both premarital and surname after marriage);
3. a copy of an identity document and confirming the citizenship of Ukraine, information on registration of residence;
4. copies of documents on education, academic titles and degrees;
5. a copy of the employment record book and a copy of the record (if any);
6. a copy of the taxpayer’s registration card;
7. certificate of the authorized body on the absence (presence) of a criminal record (issued as of 10 days before the announcement of the competition). In connection with the extension of quarantine restrictions introduced to prevent the spread of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 in Ukraine, the tender commission accepts a printed electronic version of the certificate received at the service center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs with subsequent submission of the original (on request);
8. documents of medical institutions of the established form on passing of psychiatric (according to the form №122-2 / о) and narcological examinations (according to the form 140 / о) In the field «Results of inspection» it should be specified «for work in law enforcement agencies it isn’t revealed» ;;
9. a copy of the military ticket shall be submitted by servicemen or conscripts in the form of copies of all completed pages of the relevant ticket. If a serviceman or conscript does not have a military ID, he may submit a copy of the document that replaces it;
10. Declaration of the person authorized to perform the functions of the state or local self-government for the year preceding the year in which the tender announcement was published (provided in the form of a printed copy of the completed declaration on the official website of the National Agency for Prevention of Corruption);
11. notification of a person applying for a position in the DBR about the restrictions provided for in paragraph 3 of part 1 of Article 15 of the Law of Ukraine “On the State Bureau of Investigation” and about persons working in the DBR close to him (according to the requirements of part 1 of Article 27 of the Law Ukraine «On Prevention of Corruption») in the form specified in Annex 2 to the Procedure;
12. a written statement in which the person states that he is not subject to the prohibitions set forth in part three or four of Article 1 of the Law of Ukraine «On Purification of Power» and consents to inspection and disclosure of information about him in accordance with the Law of Ukraine authorities «in the form specified in Annex 3 to the Procedure or a copy of the certificate of inspection results;
13. written consent to the collection, storage, processing and use of information to assess readiness for work in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine «On Personal Data Protection», in the form specified in Annex 4 to the Procedure;
14. a photograph measuring 4 × 6 cm;
15. identity card in the form specified in Annex 5 to the Procedure;
16. self-calculation of the length of professional activity of a person in law enforcement agencies, including in positions related to the pre-trial investigation and calculation of length of service in senior positions in law enforcement agencies related to the management of investigative departments, departments, main investigative departments the form specified in Annexes 7-8 to the Procedure;
17. other information to confirm compliance with the requirements of the competition.