Connect with us

Region News

A resident of the Odessa region received severe burns during a fire in a private house


The man was taken to the hospital.

Yesterday evening the special line «101» received information about a fire in the city of Berezovka.

According to the press service of the State Emergency Service, the rescuers who arrived discovered that a one-story residential building was on fire.

The fire was extinguished within 16 minutes. The preliminary cause of fire is a short circuit in the extension cord.

The 78-year-old owner of the house received burns on 25% of his body while trying to put out the fire on his own. The man in serious condition was hospitalized in the Berezovskaya central regional hospital.

Be the first to know the main news of Odessa in and



Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован. Обязательные поля помечены *

Новости

Advertisement